STORE REGISTRATION DETAILS
The following are the qualifications for you to be a seller in the Misamis Oriental Hub:
- Business must be registered with DTI or SEC or CDA
- Business must be registered with the LGU
- Business must be registered with the BIR
- Business is from Misamis Oriental
- Business is engaged in processing or manufacturing of goods or products
Kindly prepare your DTI or SEC or CDA registration certificate, mayor’s permit, BIR 2303 and FDA License to Operate (if applicable). You will be requested to upload this during your registration.
• MERKADOMOR does not impose registration fees or administrative fees on the sellers. The platform shall also not deduct or impose commission on sales transactions. Because of this, sellers can offer their products at more affordable prices.
• DTI-Misamis Oriental regularly implements product development, packaging design, and product promotion programs. Sellers registered with the MERKADOMOR will be line-up to benefit from these programs
• DTI-Misamis Oriental has a wide network of buyers and linkages with other institutions. The agency often receives product inquiries and requests for recommendations. Being a registered seller of the MERKADOMOR shall also mean being a part of DTI's portfolio of producers, manufacturers, and processors where we usually refer to, for endorsement and referrals.